Sunday 21 March 2010

home and its hectic...so what's new!

Hello everyone
Its been a couple of weeks since I wrote because I have been at Stranmillis doing part of my MA. It was a hectic 9 days, with classes and meeting folk, and coping with the cold! Boy was it cold! Am glad to be back in the heat.
Fiona Innes arrived to join our department a few days before I left. I felt pretty bad leaving her all alone while I went off but as you can see from the photo she is settling in well and apart from being badly chewed by mosquitos, seems to be enjoying herself. She is still staying with me but hopes to move into her own house soon.
Of course, it is just great to be back with the children but boy is it hectic. There seems to be so much to co-ordinate and to plan and of course on top of this I have assignments to write!






This afternoon my neighbour's wee boy visited - thought his t-shirt was interesting! Fiona and him had a great afternoon of fun!


The other thing happening this week was that Nicolas, one of the trainers was doing his ILETS exam (the English exam set by the British Council), as he will hopefully be going to UK later in the year for his exams in early childhood development. He found it quite tough so we are hoping that he passed so that his studies can continue.


Not a lot to write about - I came home on Wednesday and have been helping Fiona sort out her house, as well as organising things at school and throughout the synod. Hope to have more to write next week.
Blessings
Diane

1 comment:

  1. Hi Di

    Hit the ground running I see! Lovely pictures. Have a good week.
    Love Mo

    ReplyDelete