Sunday 25 March 2012

End of term.....

Hello everyone

Just a short note.  School closed for Easter holidays last week and children were very busy painting eggs to carry home.  Lots of concentration going on - each child was so proud of the egg they carried home.  I was given a lovely home made Easter card from the children too!!  Now I will be alone in the office for the next three weeks - no children running in to greet me, or chat!!





Its been a wet week with lots of really heavy downpours.  Rainy season should be coming to an end but when..........

This week I was confined to Mzuzu as my car has no fuel and although diesel came to the pumps it was all reserved by large companies and even after waiting for 2 days on a queue we got nothing!  Its all very frustrating.  However, I did get through a lot of office work which was good.

The most wonderful news this week is that my student Nicolas passed his exams.  I am really proud of him and he is delighted with himself!  Thanks for all the prayers from those of you who know him.

Wishing you a good week,

Blessings,
Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment